Hi Everyone! ♥
I am partnering up with Fry’s Food Stores and Torani to introduce you and celebrate the official launch of Torani Chai Concentrate in addition to their huge variety of syrups at Fry’s Stores. I have been having a great time cooking and working on recipes, I can’t wait to share this fun project with you all.
About Torani Chai Concentrate: Torani Chai Concentrate offers the delicious balance of organic ground spices, high quality black tea, and a touch of wildflower honey.
Hot Chai Christmas Wine
I couldn’t help but notice that some of the ingredients of the concentrate (cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves) are similar to the spices of a very traditional hot drink that we make back home during christmas time. Sipping on a cup of hot wine on a cold winter night or while walking around in the city checking out christmas craft stores is so comforting and one of my favorite things to do. I have not ran into many places in my area that would serve this drink so I am exited to share this with you.
- Torani Chai Concentrate
- Red Wine
- 2 Oranges
- Brown sugar (optional)
- Add 2 cups of red wine and 1 cup of Torani Chai Concentrate into a pot.
- Cover the pot and heat over medium until heated through (not boiling) to bring the flavors together.
- To adjust the sweetness (I usually don’t need to) add some brown sugar, as necessary. Keep stirring until it dissolves.
- Cut up oranges ( I like to cut them up into tiny triangles) and add them to the hot drink.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and ENJOY!